Morning, selamat pagi, ohaiyo gozaimas...
Its raining now and sejuk nak mandi, hahaha... Finally I can use my hand now even though the pain is still there, my fingers still numb a bit but better than before.. Tapi ok la, the bruises still there, tangan xleh nak gerak kuat-kuat sgt, and xleh nak buat keja berat ngan tgn kiri lagi. Xpe la, slowly la healing process tu kan..
Well, fyi, last Sunday 24 July 2011, I went to University Of Nottingham at Semenyih with Amir. I accompanied him to one cycling event called PCC Presidential Ride. Its not that I'm a cycler but just wanna see how the event was and saje nak menyebok, hahaha.
We arrived around 6 am at Semenyih town, went for breakfast (silap masuk kedai for breakfast, sigh) and then checked in at University of Nottingham. Parking area already full, camna tak full, the participants are more than 1400+, ramai gila orang. Cari parking then he registered at registration counter. Then, siap-siap equipment for cycling, waiting for gathering time. As usual, I'm the unqualified photographer, click-click here and there.
Here are the most interesting part, haha. Masa dk click-click sana sini, I walked towards registration counter, konon nak cari angle yg best la utk biker 'terhebat' Encek Amir tu, haha. Tup tup I fell on the ground tergolek2 ( exaggerate je part tergolek2 tu), hahaha. Entah camna dataran tu bleh licin plak and xpasal-pasal aku terjatuh depan sume org. At that time, my arm hurts like HELL!!! But since ramai org kat situ, I just control the pain and cover malu, bangun with diva style and walked away, hahaha. Tapi sumpah tangan aku sakit gila time tu, huhu. I blamed my stupid Nike shoe and slippery ground. Xguna punya kasut, beli mahal-mahal but buat aku terjatuh plak, cis!!
Then, all the bikers took off to their race and I went to his car. I stayed there for awhile but my arm getting hurts, berdenyut2 seh, xtahan sakit, start engine keta n drove off to clinic. Last2, balik Shah Alam, went to DEMC, I sprained my arm, kena pakai cast for a week, huhu.
To make thing worst, tonight I have night run at Putrajaya!!!! I've been waiting for so long for this run but at the end, I cannot run!! WTF btul la weiii. But I'm still going tonight, I run or not, let just wait, huhu.. Oh my dear arm, please don't betray me, u know how long I've been waiting for this, huhu.
Nota kaki: I always wonder why everytime I went for outing with him, there must be embarrassing moment happened to me. Why ar? Buat malu je, hahaha..
 |
| His mtb |
 |
| The crowd |
 |
| This is where I fell tergolek2 tu, huhu |
 |
| The doc at Semenyih only gave me painkiller n this stupid-ugly sling |
 |
| At DEMC, got only blue sling, if only they have red, hehe |
 |
| Wet cast |
 |
| Pro x? Haha |
 |
| Sprained arm |
 |
| Bruises |
 |
| Peace! |
©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©
No comments:
Post a Comment