Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm STONED!



On a cobweb afternoon 
By a freeway I confess 
In a room full of emptiness 
I was lost in the pages 
Of a book full of death 
Reading how we'll die alone 
And if we're good we'll lay to rest 
Anywhere we want to go

In your house I long to be  
Room by room patiently 
I'll wait for you there  
Like a stone 
I'll wait for you there 
Alone  

And on my deathbed I will pray  
To the gods and the angels  
Like a pagan to anyone  
Who will take me to heaven  
To a place I recall  
I was there so long ago  
The sky was bruised  
The wine was bled  
And there you led me on  

In your house I long to be 
Room by room patiently 
I'll wait for you there  
Like a stone 
I'll wait for you there  
Alone, alone  

And on I read 
Until the day was gone  
And I sat in regret  
Of all the things I've done  
For all that I've blessed  
And all that I've wronged 
In dreams until my death 
I will wander on

T_T
 
©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...