Friday, December 2, 2011

For Sale!!

Setelah sekian lamanya, baru hari ni rajin nak update blog, muahahaha..

Lots of things to bebel but no idea how to put it into words, hehe.. Well, today's entry is about things that I love, love, love a lot but I wanna let it go, sob, sob.. Sedih ok tapi apa bleh buat, bila dh jumpa yg baru, yg lama perlu di replace la kot, haha.. In this case, bukan sebab tak leh guna dah tapi nk upgrade to the new one and smaller size la.








Canon Powershot G11 Semi pro SLR camera
Price RM1100, still can nego ok, xde hal la, hehe

Comes with: Canon original camera bag for G11 worth RM199, chargers, battery full package.
Warranty until 27-08-2013

Canon G11 Features:

10-megapixel CCD
5x zoom lens (equivalent to a 28-140mm lens on a 35mm camera)
4x digital zoom
Optical viewfinder
2.8-inch color LCD monitor
Full Manual through Automatic exposure available, including Aperture and
Shutter priority and 20 Scene modes
Built-in flash with three modes and an intensity adjustment, plus red-eye
reduction
SD/SDHC memory card slot (no card included)
USB 2.0 computer connection
HDMI out
Lithium-ion battery
Software for Mac and PC

Here come the exciting part, hahaha.. I want to buy this super duper cute and awesome camera. Still opt for Canon, dunno why but I prefer Canon compared to other brands, hehe.



Smaller size, brand new processor DIGIC 5 okeh and lots more new features, I loike! Please, please buy my G11 so that I can buy this S100, haha. Already posted the ad in mudah.my <----( click2 ) but no luck so far, have to wait lagi la, huhu..


©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...