Assalamualaikum & hellooooo. . .
I don't know how to start today's entry. Maybe because of the gloomy weather & broken heart, I lost the ideas. I'm hurt, deeply hurt. I know this will happen sooner or later, but I thought I can handle it. The truth is, I can't. When I heard the news last night, its cut me to the deepest.
I didn't cry. No tears to be shed. All this while, I tried to live in denial. I hope that he will come back to me. I hope that we will be happy like before. I hope that he will realive that I'm the one for him. But its not me that he wanted.
But to be honest is, I don't cry when I heard about the news. Syukur alhamdulillah. This is what I've asked to Allah in every last sujud of my solat and He granted it. He doesn't want me to still hoping that he will come back to me, so Allah shows me the truth. Thank u Allah, I know u always be there for me. Hanya pada Allah tempat meluahkan segala-galanya dan Dia yg maha Mengetahui.
I will move on, like I did before. I had few bad breakups before and I'm still alive, so this one is nothing. I can handle it. Allah swt will always be by my side.
Dear u, thank u for the memories. Thank u for the time that we spent together, all the cycling activities, our hangout, movies, theme & water parks, thank u so much. I hope that u will be happy with her, the one that u chose to be the queen of your life. Make her happy and don't play her heart like u did to others & me. God is watching ! Lol. I don't hope that we are going to be friend again (hell no !) but I'll pray for your happiness. Goodbye.
©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©
No comments:
Post a Comment