Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Best Birthday Ever ~ The 30th ~


Here we go. . . My 30th birthday, haha. Genap akhirnya berumur 30 tahun on 2nd April. Goodbye forever era 20-an. Hello 30-an, haha. Well, how does it feel? Honestly, macam takleh terima pun ada jugak, haha,almaklum la in denial kan, nak forever 20's, hehe. Tapi age is just a number bak kata orang puteh, the most important is the experience & knowledge that comes with the number. 

Now, I'm one year older and wiser. Hopefully a better person not bitter, haha. Syukur Alhamdulilllah, I survived in this wondeful life for 30 years, thank you Allah. Apapun, seronok bila ada kawan-kawan celebrate bday kitaaa, kat Manhattan Fish Market, with tiramisu cake and staff kedai tolong nyanyi sekali, hehe. 

Yeay, I'm happy !  


bday present from BFF yg jauh di mata. . .




prasan tak cake terlebih lilin? Cisss ! Haha


Yeah, I'm the best deal in town bebeh !






Bday present from kak Huda cayam . . .

From Ayong. . . 




©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...