Here we go again, my third ride, hehe. Am I currently addicted to biking? Not really, this is just one of the way to spend my weekend. Cycle4Care is a charity ride to help raise funds for OrphanCare, Rumah Amal Asnaf Al-Barakah, Persatuan Kebajikan Anak Pesakit HIV/AIDS (PERNIM) and less fortunate and vulnerable families in Selangor and Klang Valley. Well, at least this is how I help them, by participated in this charity event. According to the organizer, the crews for the event were volunteered their energy and time. They didn't get any payment for their job. Dh namanya charity kan. Kudos to the organizer, crews and marshalls. U guys did a great job!
Most of the trails were single trails with lots of akar kayu n batu-bata (gila punya trails, lol). Only 5km on road and the rest is off road, die, die, die la, haha. The heat during the ride totally hot! I cannot stop from drink, drink, drink and drink my water. I also vomited, very terrible one punya vomit la, tak penah muntah teruk camtu. Maybe because of condition of my body, I don't feel that well since few days before the ride. Lucky there are few riders who helped me by giving minyak angin (thanks a lot bro riders). Word of advice, kalau badan tu tak sihat, jgn ngada-ngada nak pegi ride jgk! Hahaha.
I arrived at finish line at 12.30pm. I fell twice and injured myself, again! Haha. First jatuh during downhill from Bukit Ramlee. I lost my balance and cannot find place to put my feet on the ground, hehe. Second is only 1km before finishing line. I didn't expect to fall at all. Suddenly je jatuh and this time I managed to koyakkan my pants at the knee part ( bleh beli seluar baru, hehe). Lutut dah luka n bleeding a bit. But it doesn't stop me from continue my ride. FYI, now my knee sakiiiitttttt. Baru skrg nak rasa sakit kaannnn, hehe.
Overall, it was a great ride even though separuh mati rasa nak habiskan because of my knee (its time to seek medical attention I guess) and also the heat that burning! The water was enough, with banana and watermelon. The Altantuya Hills a bit creepy cz dalam hutan sorang-sorang and that hill macam sunyi je, huuuuuuuuuu...
So, next week, no ride cz I will be heading to Pahang for Aina's wedding, yay, happy for her, finally kawin jgk dalam dk gaduh-gaduh ngan Paan, hehe. If dah jodoh tu takkan ke mana pun kan? So, as usual, the bonus question will be point out to me gak. Bila turn Puleen plak? Opss, dunno, I got no answer for that, please pray for my happiness la. Alamak, dah lari topic plak, ngehngeh. So, thats all for now, nak p rehatkan lutut yg tgh berdenyut-denyut ni, huhu. Chiow peeps :)
Location : Alam Budiman, Shah Alam
Distance : 45+ km
Date : 06 May 2012
| Pose before ride |
| Nasib mine ada yg tlg angkat, hehe |
![]() |
| Peace! |
![]() |
| Tolak je la @ Bukit Ramlee |
| At the peak of Bukit Ramlee |
| Bukit Altantuya |
| No yg tak lucky, again! Phuii! |
| Okeh, this guy totally get my attention from morning. Muka familiar penah jmpa kt FRIM n mcm Zizan Raja Lawak pun sebijik gak, hehe. Ehem, sape name? Leh bkenalan? Wakakaka |
©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©




No comments:
Post a Comment