Friday, May 4, 2012

Jasin S2H Jamboree 29042012

It's Friday, Friday, Friday (sila nyanyi ala-ala Rebecca Black) and I'm in the office, xkuar p mana-mana poonn, can u believe it? Hahaha. Actually tadi dah kuar p shopping at GS Bikers Style & Accessories <----(click2) with Mr Zaid n Mr Azam. Spent $$$ on biking accessories lagiiiiii, muahahaha. So bila balik office, dah xda sorang pun, sume dah kluar.

So, last Sunday I went to Jasin, Malacca for Jasin S2H Jamboree, my second jamboree. There are 2300 riders from all over the country participated in this jamboree. Semuanya otai-otai and me feels very nervous cz I'm the newbie in this arena, huhu. As usual, I managed to hide my nervousness excellently (I'm very good in hiding my feelings, lol). So, the jamboree flagged off around 8.30am. As everyone pecut-pecut their bike, me taking my usual sweet times to ride, hahaha. I managed to finished my ride at 1.30pm. Last 6km, my left knee gave me hard times to ride as its getting hurt and hurt but I don't give a damn about it. In my mind I just want to finish the ride. I came not to quit! Wah, semangat berkobar-kobar, muahahaha.

The trails was great, with superb management from the organizer. Yummylicious banana n watermelon at the checkpoint. Enough mineral water provided. So, as a beginner, I think the event was successfully great and awesome! InsyaAllah tahun depan join lagi, hehe. A big thank you to the organizer, Jasin Bikers, Marshall and crew members.
 
Nah, enjoy the pics!

Location : IPD Jasin, Melaka
Date : 29 April 2012
Distance : 45++ km

Peace!

Red Devil Team (xde kena mengena dgn MU ye, hehe)

Awat la abg sebelah tu garang benor rupanya, haha

Penuh sopan-santun, lol

The riders


Checkpoint 1


No xbertuah, lucky draw xdpt apa, huhu








©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...