As a beginner, I started the training with Amir Massdi n Mr Zaid and also few of Mr Zaid's friends. I vomited during the training but after few weeks, I've become used to it and started to enjoy the ride, hehe. After that, I registered for mtb jamboree and Putrajaya Wetland Park is my first jamboree. Gained a lots of experience and friends. One of the experience is part jatuh longkang and I've been know for 'akak yg jatuh longkang', muahahaha. Lucky nothing happened to me as I managed to finished the ride. Walawei, I also can't believe it, I FINISHED the ride!!
Enough with the talk, here are the pictures. Enjoy!
Location : Taman Wetland, Putrajaya.
Date : 21 April 2012
![]() |
| Pic taken from Malaysia Cycling Magazine, nice! |
![]() |
| Finished! |
| Bukit yg menyusahkan, apa pun tak bleh! |
| Damn hot n gorgeous! |
©||❤ puleen.nazlin ❤||©


No comments:
Post a Comment